View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #2218
Redux

IMO, you do much the same as you accuse others of doing....with the addition of always being the martyr ("w/e...I tried")...or your "hidden" signature...not a cheap shot at someone?

The examples are numerous....the posting of statements of "fact" and when asked to cite a source, you turn the table. (my favorite example? How is a site that relies solely on govt data -- stimuluswatch.org - more credible than the govt data? I still dont get it)

Taking the middle road? More like straddling the fence. (How do you take the middle road when charges of Nazis in Congress are thrown into discussions?). You either stand up and say "bullshit" or you go quiet and enable it.

And the endless links that you find "interesting"....if they are so interesting, take a fucking position on them...not wait to see what others might think!

The jokes? Come on, dude....you are always complaining that people dont get it when you "joke"...because they (or at least I) see it as backhanded shots.

Honestly, I gave up on having honest discussions here....now I'm just here (dont worry, it will be less often...I have a site where adults actually discuss the issues from all sides w/o making it personal) for the kick of pointing out the hypocrisies and double standards.

So......on with the Merciless Merc and Classhole comedy hour! The floor is all yours, guys.

Last edited by Redux; 04-15-2010 at 10:58 PM.