View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 01:37 PM   #50
dave

I pretty much always say what I think.

I'll be honest though, I don't have to get in to verbal altercations very frequently. I'm about 6'2", and there's roughly 230lbs of muscle on this frame (and my fair share of padding, score!). I have long hair and just enough facial hair to make people think "That isn't a nice person." People don't generally act like fuckfaces around me in real life, so I generally don't have to be a fuckface back.

I do stand up for myself, though. This is usually most common in stores, where something rings up higher than the advertised price and I have to drag them, kicking and screaming, into not overcharging me. "No, it say $2.49!" "No. It says <b>right here</b> 'TWO FOR FOUR DOLLARS'."

I had a thing at freaking Kinkos a while back that I might have written on here about. That was un fucking real.

There have been a number of occasions when people have shot their mouths off around me, and then I step into the picture and it's kind of an "Oh. Yeah, I'll just go back to, you know, sitting. Yeah. Please leave me alone."

If someone is staring, I will say "Do you wanna take a picture?" I am pretty defensive of my sister, and if anyone gives her any shit, I will jump down their fucking throats and beat the living shit out of them and then beat the living shit out of their dead body.

Ask Undertoad, wolf, slang, sycamore what impression they got. Don't ask Bruce, 'cause he'll just say I'm a young whippersnapper. :P But it's probably best left to other people to describe. I dunno.