View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Ok...Update: They called back late, at about 9:45 pm. After I got my pizza I went to the web and thanked them for the satisfactory customer experience, then stated that I needed change as requested next time. A couple hours later I received a call from the manager about the comment I left on the website. (to my shock and dismay)

After about 15 minutes of arguing about the differences of 20 and 40 dollar amounts of change for delivery drivers, robbery statistics that were unclear, and an anecdote of a pizza mugging from the manager: In no uncertain terms I was invited not to order their pizza if I was to break their corporate policy by asking their drivers to carry more than 20 dollars in change for our transaction.

I blew a fuse. Apparently, I was insane to ask them to bring more than 20 dollars in change. Knowingly breaking their policy............ I must have been out of my mind to request change for a 50 so I could tip the driver properly. I was also unconcerned for the drivers welfare apparently as I was supporting a mugging when asking for that amount of change.

So I asked for the mugging statistics. None. So I asked for an anecdote. She had one. One of her drivers was robbed of her pizzas, and no money. Violently at that...

My Dominos pizza experience has been ruined! They refuse to admit there is little difference between carrying 20 dollars and 40 dollars. esp. since in their own experience, pizza was robbed and the money carried untouched.

I was trying to put their drivers at risk!!

Forget Dominos.

/End Rant