View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #5819
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Mine is partially my own fault...I lost a friend, as in they stopped being my friend I guess.
Here's the story the best I can tell it...
Friend and I hung out, got a bit drunk. Her fiance called...got pissed that she was hanging out with me and my B/F (I think her fiance is a little-dicked emotionally abusive loser idiot). He breaks up with her because she can't be trusted. I attempt to make her feel better, a little bit happens b/t her and I. (My B/F is perfect OK with this)....
Next day, come to find out her (now ex) fiance told her parents (she lives with them) that she had drunk with me. She's 21 in 2wks but still got in trouble. Haven't talked to her since, I just figured it was 'cuz she was in trouble.
Well, we were supposed to have a class together (I was only taking it to take with her). It started yesterday, and she wasn't there. She dropped it without telling me. Apparently she's back with the abusive fiance and doesn't want to talk to me. I have no reason to take that class now. I dropped it, but can only get 70% refund. If she had told me by 8/22...I coulda gotten a full refund.