View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
mansouryar
Writer of Writings

Smile Gravity Control by Laser

Hi everybody. My name is Mohammad Mansouryar & I like the idea of the faster-than-light travels. When I look at the night stars, I ask myself would we see someday that we could travel to those star systems & their galaxies?
There is no way that mankind could go those places with the limitations regarding the speed of light. Fortunately, there are physically meaningful methods to solve that problem. I mean two classes of solutions for the Einstein’s gravitational field equations in the general relativity theory, called the traversable wormholes and warp drives. Such solutions (especially wormholes) do allow one to make a shortcut in the fabric of spacetime to reduce the needed time of passing a distance between two remote points. Those are famous notions in sci-fi literature (movies/books …) and you can find many data on them as the text, image and video throughout the internet.

The basic obstacle with them, is the required energy; they need negative energy! As far as I know, there are two main approaches to generate the negative energy density in the literature. The Casimir effect and the squeezed vacuum effect. The Casimir effect is pretty well-known, but it is confined in the walls and cavities, while we need a remarkable amount of the negative energy in free space to engineer them rather easily.
Recently, I’ve released a preprint which I think that deserves to be considered as a solution candidate, or at least part of the solution. I believe we need to focus on the concept of transporting the targeted (negative) energy localized in space, to another region of the space. That seems appropriate with the squeezed vacuum caused by the laser beams. One tool for that goal might be the soliton theory. A soliton is a self-reinforcing solitary wave (a wave packet or pulse) that maintains its shape while it travels at constant speed.
An interesting feature about my paper is that its category is quantum physics (mostly because of the quantum vacuum energy implications), the framework is about the laser beams, most of the references are from nonlinear topics, and it tries to deal with a need in the gravity! So as you see, it’s quite dependent on various branches of physics and math. In my opinion, it could be verified in a proper lab by present technology and with ordinary cost.
I hope the scientific activities could help all to have more peace and a better life. As an example, I am Iranian and I applied five papers from an Israeli author, Boris A. Malomed et al, and found them useful for my work. I believe these affairs could help different nations to understand each other better and respect each other more. Not to mention if this “physics of distance reduction” would be realized, there would be no definite sense for the words like: nations, borders, and countries!
Good luck,
Source: http://www.gravitycontrol.org/blog/2...trol-by-laser/
P.S: Anyway, I thought it's a good idea to let you know the problem of necessity to the exotic matter for FTL travels has been moved one step forward toward its solution. I hope all the star trek science fans would find this interesting. Also, I hope a common wise of people would cause this innovation to be used in a good manner.
mansouryar is offline   Reply With Quote