Thread: Intercourse
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 12:16 AM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Intercourse

I ran across this story on a Brit website...
Quote:
A judge from the US village of intercourse has been charged - after handing out condoms hidden inside acorns.

Isaac Stoltzfus, 58, was charged with disorderly conduct after two women complained to police, reports the Patriot-News. He was reportedly handing out hollowed out acorns containing condoms to passers-by outside the state capitol building in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

"An individual was handing out acorns to some women who were offended when they discovered the contents in the acorn included a condom," said Edward Myslewicz, a spokesman for the Department of General Services. police say Stoltzfus, who lives and works in Intercourse, told them it was a joke. He could be fined or disciplined by the state's Judicial Conduct Board.

Intercourse is a popular destination for tourists because of its location in Pennsylvania's Amish country. The movie Witness was filmed there.
I thought it was pretty funny, so I emailed the link to several people I know out that way, thinking one of them might know/know of, him. Tonight I got this reply from an old girlfriend...
Quote:
Ike is my cousin!!!! His Mom and My Dad were brother and sister.
Small world.