Thread: Saddam captured
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 09:06 AM   #5
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Iraqi governing council on Saddam: "He was unrepentant and defiant... he tried to justify his actions."

"Physically and mentally tied but did not feel at any moment apologetic to the Iraqi people or any remorse for the crimes he had committed... he said that the Iraqi people are just a bunch of hoodlums. No remorse for any crimes... the wars against Iran... not even about the Kuwaiti... I think he is sick, you don't believe how sick this person is. A psychologist or psychiatrist should investigate him and check what kind of paranoia he has."

"The 750,000 dollars [found on Saddam] are an insignificant amount compared to what was taken from the Iraqi people."

"[Will there be a change in the timeline of sovereignty?] I don't think it will be postponed... I think it will be earlier... Definitely not later than June next year."

"[Were there military around SH when he was caught?] Two guards, rifies in his hole but he did not use it, there was not one bullet fired. He was in an 8 foot hole and the hole was for only one person... he was living with rats actually."
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote