Thread: I Miss Bush
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:41 AM   #140
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
More like I prefer to confine any combats to their original arena, rather than dueling throughout all the forums on the site -- that's too jerkish for me. There are things you write I find variously agreeable, and for clarity's sake I will say so as they come up. There are others I oppose with every fiber my being has and every value I've got.

I've initiated threads before. If you missed them, too bad.

I tiff with monster from time to time. Hatred's not what I feel, though.

As for your understanding of "my kind," I put it to you that it is scant, third-hand, and pretty much off. And I can't remember deleting a post here, come to that. Sugary lies? Not from me.
Silly wabbit...

That post was for crass, not you. You just got caught in it because of all the glomming crass does.

Re-read it and know that the only part for you was that your cult is going to SUCK. I have seen your initial struggling membership, and it does not bode well for future advances. You can't have ALL the brain power in your imagined land of the free and the brave, can you? Surely you need a couple other people, at the very least, who can master skills beyond slobbering all over you and placing the correct part in each widget?

But you, UG, with all your superiority...well, I just think you're the grooviest! Though I agree with very little you say, I admire your original thought and your ability to form complete and eloquent sentences.