View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:49 AM   #6018
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

rant coming. i'm upset. hell i'm far past upset. i'm fucking tired of people supporting ex-offenders (which again, i did not commit the crime but did the time...one word.."Texas") trying to make a better life yet do it in someone else's back yard? i'm tired of the motherfuckers at work bitching and complaining about how so and so isn't doing this or is doing that. i'm tired of all this shit bringing me down. yes i'm trying to turn it around only to take 1 step forward and getting set 5 back. my life sucks right now and yes i am partially to blame but there are other scenarios that play into this. like lies. oooohhhh lies. i fucking can't stand liars. more than that i hate being called a liar. why the hell would i lie? just one more damn thing to remember what you lied about. tell the truth. that way you don't have to remember what you lied about to retell the lie. ffs. i'm depressed, fucked off and mad. brilliant combination eh? i'm trying and have been for quite sometime to get back into engineering or get back into charter aviation but the "economy" doesn't allow this. or is it my "criminal background?" zip and brianr, you guys nailed it 5 years ago. wish i'd of listened. i'm tired guys. real tired.