View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #12
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Find out what she wants it for - ie together time or alone time. She's a lucky lady Grav.
I'm hoping to God it's for 'together time'! Ima wield the weapon the first time, anywho. I keep telling her how she lucky she could be, but, so far, she ain't biting. At least she ain't bit me. Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Perhaps you could go shopping together? Or browse online together, at least to get some ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
I agree with clod, admit to her you need some help. Do a bit of web browsing together to get ideas, that can be very fun...
She told me she wants one, but, I think she kinda wants to be surprised. I said to her, I says, "Well let's go get one." She says, quote, "You can get it, just look around, you'll find one". So I take it she wants me to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plthijinx View Post
what ever you do, don't buy one bigger than your *ahem* junk!
I hear ya brother!

ETA: She had two bullets. Kilt 'em both. That's my Baby!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 12-28-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote