Thread: Dieting...
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #51
Tulip
Professor

Blah, I'm always late to a thread. Well, most of what I wanted to say has already been said. Now, as for exercising, I was offering you exercise DVDs. If it's tough for you to go outside, then do it inside. I do that all the time. I'm not sure what would be good for a messed up knee though. You know, if you want to do something about your weight and health, you just gotta get down and do it. I know how you feel though. I hated exercising. Heck, I still have to MAKE myself exercise. Let me come back with a list of what I have and you ask your doctor what you can do with that knee of yours. As for diet, heck, I definitely know what you mean. I have so self-control nor discipline. Do you know what I eat when I'm serious about losing weight? A quasi Atkins. I said quasi cuz it's not true Atkins, but I say I'm on Atkins so I'd restrict my diet. I cut all junk food -- candy, cookies, chips, etc. No fast food, no bread, pasta, rice, etc. I eat lean chicken, beef, pork with lots of salad! Here's the cheat: I eat spring roll and all sorts of rolls. Do you know what a Vietnamese spring roll is? Look it up so I won't have to type too much. Okay, I'm gonna write more later cuz I'm getting lazy now.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote