View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #31
monster
I hear them call the tide

[quote=pensive pam;726687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Hurrah!

I find it amazing that we have so many threads/comments about dwellars being unpleasant to "newbs" and yet here is a "newb" being slaughtered by the regular suspects and a few irregular ones too, but none of the "be nice on the cellar" regulars stepped in to defend, or even just to exchange pleasantries with said "newb". Yet this would surely have been brought up in the next complaint about newb treatment.

Pensive Troll Pam can clearly hold her own, but that doesn't mean she should. All of you who "hate the way the cellar treats newbs" should be ashamed that you didn't step in before now. Or are you saying you don't mind it except for the .05% of this type of newb who actually turn out not to be trolls?[/QUOTE

I am not a 'troll.' If I were, Mr undertaod would have banned me long ago. even if it has not been that long. what does being 'new' have any way to do with being 'treated.' if it makes you feel better...than have at it with me. It shows how uncaring you truely are. I guess you were not present that day,,in kindergarten, when they said to treat people nicely...

Happy Easter,,,have some marshmellow peeps. I prefer the pink ones...

Pam.
Pam, honey, we accept trolls here. They don't get banned until they become "intolerably irritating". You have a long way to go to reach this level. Your posts fuel our funny egos, we find you very entertaining. We are far more accepting than other forums. I do understand that you really need to get banned to feel like you have made an impact on the world. Unfortunately you picked the wrong forum for your next fix. I did not go to school in the US. I did not do kindergarten. Where I went to school, they told you to rub dirt in it. If you went to school here, how is it that your English is so variable?