View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #262
SamIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
It's unfortunate, though, that the Cellar seems unable to hold an intelligent discussion in politics.
As others have noted, if UG and Merc could just be vanished from the politics forum, the atmosphere around here would improve stratospherically. I continue to be somewhat amazed that UG has never been banned. He attacks other posters in the nastiest possible way with little or no provocation, and his posts don't even make sense to anyone on either side. My theory is that he goes in and out of a mental institution somewhere. I guess he's kept around for entertainment value.

Merc is something else again. He's smart enough to know better, but he can't resist attacking certain people around here. Merc has spared me the worst of his cutting remarks and even did me a kindness once, so I know deep down there somewhere, there's a reasonable person just dying to come out. Too bad that we don't get to see that person more often.

BTW, Osama has been dead for a few days now. Do we really have to keep going on about it in two separate threads?
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote