View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #21
kaykatiekay
Sibling of the Commonweal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
well, you may not meet many experts on that culture, but there are some good people here, and good times to be had.

now, sit up straight, and start parting your hair down the middle.
Thank you I know there are good people here as some (like yourself) have taken the time to talk to me and offer me the little advice they can. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
I am happy to take you at face value and accept you are who you say you are.
Unfortunately I can't help you with the questions you are asking, and I doubt anyone here can either.

All I can suggest is that you continue your Google search, but when you find what you think is an appropriate forum, read, read and read again to make sure. At 17 you really don't want to open yourself up to strangers who might not understand your desires. At the very least you will be mocked, at the worst you could meet the wrong type of dom. And there wil be plenty of smartarses either way.

Good luck.
Thank you for your vote of confidence and your advice I realise now that this forum is not quite what I thought it was! I shall keep looking through google (and on this thread, just in case ) and shall keep your wise words in my mind. I know it is hard because of my age but I know I need this lifestyle and will not give up! No matter how many smartarses I come along!
kaykatiekay is offline   Reply With Quote