View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 05:26 AM   #35
kaykatiekay
Sibling of the Commonweal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrraven View Post
Katie -

Check out http://www.scarleteen.com/

Go down to the bottom of the page and type BDSM into the search box - you'll get some information from that point on. Scarleteen is a well known and well respected site that obviously caters to a younger population, and most importantly offers a sex positive outlook.

Good luck.
Thanks for that! There are some interesting links for me to read there. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Good advice, Rrrraven.

kaykatiekay--I also love Scarleteen, and found this gem there recently. Although it does not pertain exclusively to D/s interactions, it is absolutely good advice nonetheless. Good for you to follow and good for you to watch others follow, in fact, moreso the latter than the former.

Driver's Ed for the Sexual Superhighway: Navigating Consent
Scarleteen definitely looks like a very useful site! Thanks for the article. Although I'm not in/looking for a sexual relationship at the moment it's definitely important stuff! Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Kaykatiekay. Nice to meetcha. Hope you find a good bdsm forum that meets your needs.

Fuck me, I wish I'd had teh interwebz when i was 17!

Also, I kind of hope you check by here from time to time too. You seem a nice lass to me. And we can always use another Brit chick around here to keep these damn Merkins on their toes
Hi DanaC nice to meet a fellow Brit! Haha I'll definitely stay posting here and look at some of the other threads too. I'm meant to be studing for my ASs but I'm so good at procrastinating!
kaykatiekay is offline   Reply With Quote