View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #6862
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

I cannot express accurately the amount of hate I have for my job right now. I spent a good amount of time tryin not have a breakdown and biting my Han to try keep from screaming in the bathroom earlier. This fucking place gets worse by the day. 1) changed the website we place orders through to super shitty one that is so awful most of us just stopped using it and call to place the order. 2) our ticketing program freezes 5-6 times a shift. If it's not frozen then copy/paste function will absolutely stop working I
Until you close your 50app you need and sign off and all the way back in. 3) new apps we support are so poorly designed we spend hours a day jut trying to figure how how the user screwed up their procedures. 4) they now record both our audio an screen captures of our comp during a call. Can't joke with coworkers on IM or do anything personal related. I'm poetic at lunch from my phone. I'm a good employee but this job is boric as fuck, I need something to DO and relieve the stress of being so bored. Fuck this place! Fuck it all!