View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #319
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by plthijinx View Post
from what i've gathered here YOU are the one that needs Totalitarian regimes. ffs you are telling the godfather of the cellar to check himself? UG? FUCK THE HELL OFF AND DIE! yeah i said that! are you for real? do you not realize that because of "freedom of speech" that you are able to voice your opinion? and yes i realize the double standard in this post. far as i'm concerned.....never mind you wouldn't get it. or you would ACT like you didn't and argue. joke off and die dude.
I need them?? When every post I've ever addressed the point in states that I do not need them?

Plthijinx, that is what a conservative does. Antitotalitarianism is what we think, and why we say the things we do.

That is the more intelligent road than the one you tell me you've taken -- and scream at me for not joining you on.

Being generally brighter than yourself, I can readily get any idea you care to express. The problem with the leftward folk is how bankrupt their ideas keep showing themselves to be. They thus retreat from the contest of ideas in shame and incapacity, even inanition.

Not me.

I'm not even dishonest enough to run by a double standard.