View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:15 PM   #2816
SamIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
I am at the point where I, and a number of other voters, will vote for anyone who runs against Obama. That really is the most important task at hand, make sure Obama is a one term president. How much longer do you think the Demoncrats can repeat verbatim the talking bullshit lines about millionaires and billionaires and owners of airplane companies, it is becoming laughable.
Really? You'd vote for Palin or Michele Bachmann or some other one of those Pee Bag clowns?

It doesn't really matter, I guess. I visualize the lot of them all running as Independents and hopelessly splintering the Conservative ticket.

I'm disappointed in Obama, myself, and I don't see anyone even on the distant horizon that I'd want to vote for. Well, I take that back. I may write in Charlie Sheen. "Winning..." At least he's got a bizarre attitude that fits in with the times, and I bet he'd legalize drugs which would balance the budget right there. No more zillions poured into a lost cause which we'll never win. Plus, the gov could tax all that crap and rake in a nice profit.

Can you imagine Charlie giving a State of the Union Address or meeting with foreign dignatories like Queen Elizabeth? What a hoot!

Yeah, the more I think about it, Charlie is dah man! Palin is too predictable and Bachmann needs to get back on her meds sooner rather than later. yourself
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote