View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #60
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair&Balanced View Post
You can rant and rave and call me names, but it wont change the fact that until these regulations were issued last month, there was no requirement for dealers to report multiple sales of these weapons. I cited an example described by an ATF agent and the lack of adequate laws to respond.

I'm open to discussing it with anyone on the other side of the gun issue who wants to discuss the issue rationally and respectfully. There is no point in any further discussion with you.
Yea, well when the ATF and DOJ sell guns illegally to patron who they know are going to take them across the border and kill other Mexican, and a few of our own citizens, then we have a problem. And not a God Damm thing you say about the issue matters one bit, as you shill and make excuses for the racist fuck Eric Holder and the corrupt ATF. Nice try, you loose. I have posted numerous links to original emails from the ATF that show they are corrupt. Hell, it would surprise me if Obamy knew all about as well.... You can ignore the fact all you want, they will not change.