View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #2353
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

I got a lot done today! Set up auto bill pay for all of my medical bills, added them to my budget, scheduled needed appointments. Its crazy, I'm never this productive. I am taking off of work next tues through friday because I have to be off of my thyroid meds and I'm already usually on the lethargic side. Friday I have my radioactive iodine treatment, my doc says this is the only one I'll need. He has the advanced copy of guidelines, so the old tells you to be "isolated" for like 13 days, he says that is totally unnecessary, 1 is all that is needed before the iodine is out, so I get to go back to work on Sat and all will be well. Since I do have a whole 4 days off, despite the fact I'll be lethargic as hell, I decided to get some routine maintenance that has been forgotten with all the other appointments I've had to have this year. So Tues I'm off to the dentist for teeth cleaning, Wed I have an orthodontist appointment in the morning and Della has a vet appointment in the afternoon, Thurs I'm getting my hoo-ha health certified, and of course on Friday I'm getting my radioactive iodine which will hopefully give me mutant superpowers like Mystique.

@Infi: seems like you're feeling somewhat better, I hope you are!