View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #6996
Nirvana
Back in 10

Just to correct you Sundae, Stacey V was not here actively posting when I arrived, had not been for a couple of years. I came here to read posts I googled about her treatment of her poor puppy she called the "little Pisser"'when I arrived. Had I read her philosophy about how she treats animals prior to her getting one from me we would not be having this posting. Some people should not have animals.

Stacey's problem with a dog from me stemmed from her and young people like her expecting perfection in a live being. She gave her an unnecessary surgery to remove her front dew claws twice because the dog was so distressed by having it's "thumbs" removed at 6 months it ripped out the stitches. The hair never grew back on her front legs. Stacey had the opportunity to return the dog for a full refund and decided to keep her and bitch about it. If someone will not return the dog there is nothing to be done about it. Stacey was a know it all and probably still is.

Stacey was a mistake in my screening process. I don't believe she cares about her dogs only what she thinks they can do for her.

She has since posted on a public reproduction list that instead of taking a bitch to vet for a c section she tried to save money?? and use forceps to remove puppies which are not used on small dogs and ended up pulling off parts of the dogs foot/leg. Yes what a lovely home she was.

Had I seen MTP's post about her sister and I did not know them, I would not send a dog to them because their coping method is to not love a dog that is ill.

Shelter dogs can be fine pets, it is the expectation of perfect because one has paid I have a problem with. Heart disease in a dog can spring up quickly when valves wear out. Shelters cannot possibly screen clandestinely bred dogs for genetic defects.