View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #7081
anonymous
Operations Operative

A cow orker with a tendency to say completely inappropriate things. I can hang with the big dogs, but when this person starts also snapping at me and others, and actually whispers to the higher-ups that some of us are not pulling our weight when everyone knows the opposite is the case...I wonder if it's time to file a report. I would not be the first or last to do so in this case. There is too much back-stabbing going on, and I feel a need to CMA.

Sad it should come to that, but what would you think about racial comments (it works both ways) and sexist comments? I can play the game too, but when this person THEN goes running around badmouthing others with his own unwarranted and made-up allegations (again, not just me, I've heard about these things since I've been here but never made it my business until it became my business) why shouldn't I make a report? Document, document, document.

This job is stressful enough with the understaffing. Certainly stressful enough without people saying mean things and then shooting arrows at your back. I guess I need to grow a spine and report it.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote