View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #279
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

foot - I feel for ya. I was overdrawn yesterday. Thank goddess they only charged me 27.00 for a check they would have covered anyway.

stugots!

I'm peeved at my two sons. Son number one came down to help me paint a bedroom. Thing is, he's so busy socializing that there is no time to paint. Or do anything. Except eat, sleep and shower.

Same goes for son number two who lives here full time now his father has kicked him out of his nest. I feel like an unappreciated slave/maid. I really do. If they would just HELP OUT once in a fooking blue moon....grrrrrrrrr! I canNOT wait until they have their own places (college house doesn't count as a 'place') so then I can go over and throw all their shite about and devour their food, stop up their toilets and fart on their couches.

Then I'll ask for some 'spending money' and peel out of their driveway - hopefully taking out their rosebush on the way.

jerks.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote