View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #3458
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Do I have to do everything for you? Here, I'm feeling generous today.

Not exactly "failure".... but twice as nice.
Completely forgot about that thread and it solved the mystery of that easy rider piece. I knew it was from Bruce but I couldn't find it in my email. Now I know.

There have been many times I felt the need to quote it. Hell, why not now? ok just my favorite part

Quote:
TITS--Easyrider Sept 1978

...you take two waitresses: one of ‘em’s got jugs as big as a Hottentot’s buttocks...she’s got all her buttons open,... she’s got one tit pushin’ hard against her undone clothes, big an’ round an’ not hangin’ at all, just a vast smooth dome with nothin’ between it and your eyes but the air.... and a bit of cloth covering the nipple;
And right next to her is some hundred year old skinny Viet Cong, standin’ dumb-eyed an’ slowly sawin’ your mothers head off for a salad, with her oily fatigue shirt open, revealin’ three hundred ribs and a nipple lookin’ at ya....

It don’t take much thinkin’ to figure out which one you’re gonna be gawkin’ at with your tongue hangin’ out...