View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Last one of Tennant.
Apparently he is Christmas-mad.
He got a dog from the balloon modeller, and promptly decided it was a reindeer called Check (shrug). Sadly, Check was blown away and caught too often, and checked in his lucky reindeer chips. One of his legs popped.

I offered to queue up again, which we did, and this time got a burgundy coloured one that had the balloon nozzle on his schnozzle. What else could he call him but Rudolph?

I staged an intervention and took Rudolph into custody after a little while in the playground, fearing he might meet Check's fate. Tennant found a piece of foil ribbon and fashioned him a lead. All the way home I either held Rudolph or I held the end of the lead.

All the children behaved beautifully - although like children of course, not complete models of deportment! I had such a wonderful afternoon. And it was cool to be able to do things like tickle them and turn them upside down and all that, which isn't appropriate at school.

Oh, and it does feel a little odd letting you see them and still giving them code names. But code names can't be Googled. Unless you know them. And by then it's too late.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sundae; 09-03-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote