View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 05:43 PM   #39
FelinesAreFine
...they think I'm rich

Man, quzah has some major issues. Reading all he has to offer (or not), he is full of rage pointed at no one in particular, but at anyone who doesn't see eye to eye perfectly with him. If they don't he lets loose a barrage of insults. One thing he has succeeded however is leading everyone off the subject of civet cat culling to a heated debate over vegan/non-vegan diet plans. He seems intent on proving everyone wrong when no one agrees with him.

I, myself, am an omnivore and I agree that a healthy well balanced diet includes meat. Science and our own biology confirms our meat eating genes. There are some nutrients you must get from animal sources like some proteins and fatty acids. Take a look at our tooth structure. If we weren't meant to eat meat, then we wouldn't desire meat. Humans have been eating meat for hundreds of thousands of years. Whether you are a creationist or an evolutionist, both theories support meat eating habits.

On a more personal note, quzah, you radical fool! Chill out. Relax and have a nice porter house on me.
FelinesAreFine is offline   Reply With Quote