Thread: Confession Time
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #140
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I'm starting to think BD is someone's sock puppet. Or at least, someone we've met here before maybe? Does anyone else get that feeling?

Gosh this is so confusing.

I vote no to avatars. I don't think they help to recognise anyone. I'd only plop a pic of my head up if they were compulsory, and I really don't see that happening. I'd choose the no avatar format if both options were available.

Question for UT. If we had the avatar option, would that mean it'd cost more to run the cellar?

btw, I wonder if BD has discovered the tip jar yet.
No, I'm no one's sock puppet nor have I ever been here before. However, I do have to say that this is one of the most unwelcoming forums I have ever been on. No one has made me feel welcome with the exception of one or two members. Then I get a PM from someone here asking me to remove the flags in my signature because they are too distracting. Now I'm called someone's sock puppet or saying that I am a previous member that has been banned or left or whatever. I'm above games like that. I looked to see how many new members have recently joined here and there were quite a few, but only one in the past few months decided to stick around. Now I can see why.

Undertoad...please delete the pics I have posted in the 80's hair thread, the RFN thread and the pet thread. I have no desire to post here anymore.
BrilliantDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote