Thread: I am back...
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 AM   #13
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Pam, it is not only up to me. Others can also ban you.

One reason you were banned is because it was felt that the Cellar was not good for your mental health. You obsessed, you went from love to hate, and you were very dramatic.
I guess that is fine; as it is your website. But I also wish to remind you that it is YOUR website, as far as I can gather... And with that comes some responsibility... at least a social one...

There was never ever a reason as to why I was tossed away; except for a broad-brush generic one. 'for yor health.' Perhaps, I have missed something. From what accredited university did you earn a degree in psyciatry from??

It's so easy to take a shot at someone; and bann them I suppose. But sometimes, it is unwarranted. Look inside yourself; and perhaps you will see yourself at times...

Do you think I ever meant to be like this?? And for the record, when 'one' is banned; there should be some way of getting in contact with you; so as to exlain a circumstance...

Sure I see what was written about me; and perhaps no one cares. I am used tothat Undertoad. You have the chance to make a difference. And you cast me aside... it was never about rating or whatever attention I received. I just wanted to be part of something. I hope while you are cutting people; you are not cutting yourself as well...

Sadly,
Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote