View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 07:08 PM   #3
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

Unhappy

tell the truth. or it will eat away at your soal until it feels like your heart is just a rotten tomato sagging in your pathetic lying chest.

I have just been through this. I was living with my wonderful partner.. who i would have NEVER even contemplated that i ever would or could cheat on him. keeping it in just affected everything about anything. i nearly went insane with guilt.

I ended up moving out because i couldnt handle what i had done and now.. months later the rumors have spread and because i was stupid enough to think i was protecting him by not telling him, loving him so much i couldnt stand to see hurt in his face, but i now see it even more amplified, as he tells me (last night actually) that i have broken him and he never wants to see me again.

I thought i could pretend it was a bad dream. like it never happened. then i tryed to tell myself it was no big deal.. everybody does it. then i thought.. if i move out.. we will have time apart and when i return the love wil be stronger than ever.

I had never cheated before and after experiencing the hell and trauma it places upon your concience, your relationship, your work, your EVERYTHING, i never ever would again.

if i had of been honest i might have at least salvaged a friendship, forgivness, or at least understanding. now we have nothing.

even if you can hide what you have done from your partner forever, you can not hide it from yourself. Often the most painful truth that exists, is the one inside of you.