View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #7335
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
It helps to have something to look forward to. You should should start planning a vacation. Doesn't have to be big and expensive. It also helps to have small fun things every once in a while. Plan a weekend activity out of the routine a couple weeks from now. Or take an adult ed class, like pottery or something new. You just need to shake things up a little bit. You don't need to quit everything.

It helps to have something to look forward to...until it gets there. and then what? you need SOMETHING ELSE to look forward to. It NEVER ENDS.

Find your peace now. don't look for salvation in the Future. I hope you can find your way to peace within your present self. That's where you can be happy.

I know I harp on that a lot, but it really helped me, and I want others to get that same kind of help.

Read The Power of Now. Or go Buddhist. Your Life is different than your Situation. It's not you... there's nothing to quit.