View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 07:47 PM   #11
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I think the thing that made this particular abduction national news was the fact that it was observed on video. Plus, any snatched cute young girl who remains missing for *any* length of time automatically becomes national news. Just the way it is, I'm afraid. We all "care" in some way, and we follow this sort of thing with both a perverse curiosity right alongside a genuine hope for the well-being of the stolen child.

*I* have kids. That could have been one of mine. To witness the act in progress, then hear about the horrific outcome...it wrenches my guts. So I guess I *do* want to know about this story, much as it disgusts me to be aware of it.

There is no truly just punishment for this sick fuck, but I'm going to vote for this: we sell lottery tickets, all proceeds to go to the family and children's charities. The winner gets to perform the kicking shut of the car door with the guy's cock and balls in it. The car door is *almost* sharpened first, then allowed to rust. Then the girl's parents get to drive the car as fast they want down the highway while the guy is still stuck in the door. Cruel? Yup. Unusual? God, I hope so.

If we put it on pay per view, we could raise enough money to cure a lot of social ills.

Thanks...I needed to get all that out of my system. I now return you to your regularly scheduled all-too-sad reality.