View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 02:20 PM   #8
staceyv
Lecturer

yes, he was lost in the storm. no we don't have kids. since we got married, he stopped telling that girl he loves her and he honestly really truly acts like he loves me. he didn't even want to get married, he said he wanted to wait and do it right, but i pressured him because every time he came home late i was having visions of him getting stopped by the police and being caught by immigration and being deported and it scared me to death. i pushed the issue. he knows i read the e-mails. whatever, it started as an accident and turned into serious research, and i deleted the e-mail addresses and full names.
i am just so shocked that last summer he was sleeping in my bed, telling me he loved me and writing those letters to someone else and it makes me doubt the whole marriage. he swears he loves me and plans on being with me until death do us part, he no longer loves her, he's not the one who pushed the marriage, he didn't marry me for a green card. he keeps calling me honey and trying to kiss me and asking me why i am acting this way. i don't know whether to forgive him because we are happy together and love each other, or divorce him because i don't know if i can trust him and when i really fell in love with him, he was in love with her. it's all based on lies....WTF??? help? please.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote