View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #100
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

I did and this is what I got:
Quote:
Ads on the web
Make the ads you see on the web more interesting
Many websites, such as news sites and blogs, partner with us to show ads to their visitors. To see ads that are more related to you and your interests, edit the categories below, which are based on sites you have recently visited. Learn More

Your interests are associated with an advertising cookie that's stored in your browser. If you don't want us to store your interests, you can opt out below. Your ads preferences only apply in this browser on this computer. They are reset if you delete your browser's cookies.
Watch a video: Ads Preferences on GDN explained

Your categories and demographics
No interest or demographic categories are associated with your ads preferences so far. You can add or edit interests and demographics at any time.

Your cookie
Google stores the following information in a cookie to associate your ads preferences with the browser you're using:
id=(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Visit the Advertising and Privacy page of our Privacy Center to learn more.

Google is a participating member of the Network Advertising Initiative and follows the industry privacy standards for online advertising. You can opt out of this cookie, as well as other companies' cookies used for interest-based ads, by visiting the aboutads.info choices page. If you want to persist your opt-out of interest-based ads from all NAI member companies, you can install the Keep My Opt-Outs plugin.

Google may use your Google account information, such as items you +1'd on Google websites and across the web, to personalize content and ads on non-Google websites. If you'd like to control how you see +1 recommendations from people you know, and how your +1 recommendations are shown to others, please visit the +1 button settings page.