View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #43
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Quite and assload of assumptions you have there mercy.
thanks I needed that laugh....

Quote:
Am I afraid their (Jordan's) legal process is flawed? It seems clear that you feel the UK's legal process is flawed given your quote at the top there.
bullshit, those are your words, don't put them in my mouth.

Quote:
To answer your question, I don't know enough about Jordan's legal system, and I doubt you know enough either, to make an informed judgment. Also, I don't feel I know enough about this particular case to say whether or not he was treated fairly by the legal processes he's been subject to.
I know they have always been a friend of ours in a hornets nest of evil and that is good enough for me, if you need to use another standard then do so, but don't include me in your distrust. What you think about my assessment should not be important.

Quote:
I will say that extended detention without charge is wrong, wherever it happens. London, Guantanamo Bay, anywhere. That is wrong.
Great, so why do you continue to support Obama? He has done all of those things and MORE.

Quote:
Concrete evidence?! Ok! Let's get down to it. Can you provide concrete evidence that he's committed a crime in the UK, that he's broken any of their laws and should be convicted?

Why are you tearing down the rule of law?
I don't need too... I would just send him to Jordan and you can ask them those questions. I don't care....