View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #53
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Classic, when you're right you're right.

I was telling my mom about the Geico not finding the plate, but the police did. I was upset. Dealing with this crap is not my forte. No matter how I try I seem to get it all mixed up. Add to that some things going on at work and I just wanted to give up.

But mom told dad about it and he was pissed. Now, I know I'm their daughter and they love me, but they too see that I tend to get screwed over. Probably a lot of this is due to my inability to 'deal' but still, you pay the premiums you expect service. So they contacted an attorney. Attorney specializes in such matters. He will get the police report and contact the insurance. This takes a huge load off my mind.

I wonder sometimes that, when or if something really catastrophic happens, I will find I am stoic beyond all recognition...or if my level of inability to deal will reach unknown proportions. I'm really just doing the best that I can, but it never seems like it's quite enough.

I'm so lucky to have a wonderful family and friends. This is why I find this world liveable. Sometimes even likeable. Thanks all.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote