View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #14
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Training continues, and my schedule is getting switched around day to day ... nothing big, just switching an evening for a day because there are three trainees in the department right now, and the boss doesn't want to overwhelm the evening staff.

Even though I'm trying to pay strict attention, I'm still all like, "okay, when do I make copies of stuff, and when don't I? And where do I put them?"

I'll get it, though.

Today I was chit-chatting a little with the receptionist, and she waved and said Hi to a psychiatrist who was behind me. I recognized the name, turned around and ... you know that scene in the movie where the people who have been separated for a long time see each other and everything goes into slow motion, and they come together and hug? Well, it was like that, but without the romantic overtones. I'd worked with this guy, and we get along really well.

How cool is that.

I later ran into a nurse I know who was giving folks from my orientation class a tour and going into procedures. He said a lot of nice things about me. To my boss, no less.

Woot.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote