View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 01:51 PM   #76
Slartibartfast
|-0-| <-0-> |-0-|

The way I see it, Stacy approached the board looking for help and advice. She explained her situation. People gave her honest and good advice.

She explained some more about her situation. People repeated the same advice as before - which boiled down to get professional advice, and either completely forgive him, or end the relationship.

She kept explaining more of the situation. We hear the same advice given. By this point she has gone to get professional help, so this board has in fact pushed her to do something positive.

She keeps explaining more of the situation. By now what we are hearing is such deeply personal stuff it is making people cringe. Really, the best advice everyone has to give has been given by this point, real discussion is being more and more interrupted by snide remarks and wisecracks

She keeps explaining the situation. Now her husband is introduced, and we get tons more personal stuff. By now, we are far into freak-show territory.

Stacey, this is the only advice I have to give you, I think you have mined this board for all the advice and help you can get. I suggest you either approach people privately for more help, or finally make that big decision one way or the other before coming back here for more advice. This is of course my opinion, and others may think otherwise.

I honestly wish you the best.
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote