Thread: Overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #28
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
Tell me, zen, if anon were, say, an automechanic, who had a crappy day, but otherwise did everything that he's supposed to on his job, fixed up the cars exactly right, but made the mistake of dumping some crankcase oil down the drain like he used to when he first got into the business, would you be suggesting that maybe he should be looking for a new job or retire?
If it's causing severe emotional pain and/or distress, I would suggest he/she consider a different line of work.

I don't care if your job is tickling people with dandelion fluff, if it's detrimental to your health, if it fucks you up when you see a dandelion out in a field, then you should absolutely consider a different occupation.

It ain't about just a crappy day, it's what those crappy days are doing to you.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote