View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #790
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

thanks.

Biff is a lot like my brother Todd. or vice versa.... i guess.

He was the one that always got caught for doing the stupid shit young men do. So I guess it's in keeping that he would get caught by the C. I think it sucks though. I mean... 64 is old, and all....(no it isn't) but it seems like he should just live forever... I guess it's going to begin soon... my older generation fading or failing.... My dad is too heavy, but otherwise hale. his side lives into their 90s. mostly. I dunno, I think he burned his candle pretty well. At one time, when arcade games were new, and I was a kid, Biff held the misslecommand record score. I had the impression that it was like...national, but it was probably just the machine in his pool hall. 3 million. that just takes tenacity and a lot of beer.

damn. I gotta get down to Charlotte before he goes... before he's too sick from the chemo or whatever.... fuckity fuck fuck. It is a shit way for him to go. he should die n a 100+ mph car crash like Sam Kinnison. if he's gonna die, I mean.

bleh