View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #8232
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

we're looking into that but ya know how insurance companies work. probably won't happen.

my back is already screwed so i do my best to watch it. i hurt it real bad almost 3 months ago on a fishing trip when the boat bounced off a party barge wake and launched about 3 feet or so in the air while doing 30 knots. aggravated my old supercross days of racing motorcycle numerous injuries. i'm doing the best i can with him and that's precisely why i went and got my neighbor to help me get him up. and thanks on the later!

monnie it's years of abuse. he is an aikedo and judo instructor and in fact, i only found this out through his best friend when he was here a few weeks back, that roommate almost made the Olympics some years back for judo. he's a very humble man and doesn't talk about all that. he'd rather sit there and let you think he's some dude just hanging out. try to fight him? even now he'll put you on the ground from a wheelchair! lol!

i know. he damn near just did it to me when i was making fun of him just now! (hey! laughter is the best medicine!)

to cut a long story short mon, about 15,000 back slams on the mat did it.