View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #4454
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post

I don't mind him trying to tell me how to raise Carrot. I mind him telling me off for how I am raising him. I also mind that he seems to think he has now been vindicated in his views because of how problem free his dog is and how neurotic mine apparently is. And I mind that I responded.

Grrrrrr.....fucking so wound up now. And Carrot's totally sensing it. He's been a little shit for the last hour.

Ok. Deep breaths.
Ach, triggering, Dana. He has no business telling you off for how you're raising Carrot. You love this puppy, you do what's right for this puppy, anyone can tell. Methods vary. There isn't a one-size-fits-all. You know your puppy. Point is, he's (J, that is) stepping over the line and trashing your boundaries.

sorry - I don't know the history of you and J. Maybe stepping where I shouldn't. But I don't like to see you feeling defensive and guilted about caring for and doing a good job with the puppy you're caring for ... sorry.