View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #342
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmg1969 View Post
Oh Spexx, shove it up your liberal, gun-hating ass. It must be nice to know everything. You should run for Messiah.
This is the internet equivalent of cutting the guy off. Now say "I didn't do anything to make anybody mad". You cut the guy off, because you're self-righteous and the guy was being a dick trying to get ahead of you before the construction, and he should just get behind you in the line of traffic like all the other sheep. And you figured you could do it because if push came to shove, you could protect yourself with your gun. After you calmed down, you realized what a jackass you'd been, and acted like a pussy by running away. We've all done it, just without the gun part. Admit it... you'll feel better.

I'm a liberal, gun-hater? It must be nice to know everything.

I don't need to run for Messiah. I AM the Messiah. You'd better get your shit together or I WILL be sending you to eternal damnation.

For the record, I don't hate guns. I believe that our society needs to take steps to reduce the chance that innocent people will get murdered. It seems to me that, while it won't eliminate it, reducing the number of handguns and assault weapons in the general population is a good start.