Thread: How much pain?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 03:57 PM   #51
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally posted by Elspode
I hadn't heard the knife rape part, though, I don't think, and I've gotta know, since you brought it up...blade or handle? And how in *hell* did you explain the injuries at the hospital without this sick fuck ending up in jail?

Well, here goes. (I was 18 at the time.) The rest is graphic, so you're warned.

Blade end. I wasn't really aware of what was happening at first, other than I knew it *hurt*. Then I felt warm stickiness, and I couldn't figure out what the wetness was from. Had he came on me? It seemed like alot. Then I reached down and looked at my hand, and realized it was blood, and he was still doing it, but I had gone strangely numb. It still hurt, but it was more of a throbbing sensation now, instead of the sharp, tearing sensation it had been before.

When he was done, he left me on the bed and went out and watched some tv after mumbling to get up and make him some dinner. I tried to get up, but I was bleeding pretty heavily, so I went into the bathroom and got into the tub. Blood was running down my legs at a pretty alarming rate, and I remember checking to see if it was like...pulsing or bright red or anything. I was pretty sure there were no arteries in there. I ran some water and tried to put a tampon in to stop the bleeding, but it soaked through a super plus in like 2 minutes and pulling it out hurt *alot*, so I gave up on that.

I remember getting lightheaded, so I squatted down and passed out. I came to, grabbed a towel, and managed to get back in bed. Passed out again. He woke me up, telling me to get up and clean up the mess in the bathroom, and change the sheets on the bed. I told him I had to go to the hospital. He looked at me and said, "You won't make it out the door." I don't know if that meant because I'd pass out again, or because he wouldn't let me, but I assumed the latter. When I tried to get up the bleeding started all over again.

I laid back down and fell asleep. He left me alone and I pretty much slept for the next two days. I'd start bleeding again any time I moved (to go to the bathroom was pure hell) but it would settle down after awhile.

Didn't go to the doctor until I was pregnant with Bryan about 4 years later, and at my first "inspection", the doctor asked what had happened, and I told him briefly. He said that I'm damn lucky to be alive, and from what he could ascertain, I shouldn't be here.

So that's the long version of a 3 day period of my life. Betcha wished ya hadn't asked now, huh?
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote