View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #12
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIam View Post
LOL! E. has become an ax murderer in his spare time. He did work for the Forest Service for many years, so he would know all about axes. Still, why divorce wife no. 2 if he's become an ax murderer? Easier to do her in and bury her in the basement or something.

Actually, I am a bit concerned for E. He hasn't at all updated that snazzy web page of his for all of 2012. That's his bread and butter. He's quite in demand as a speaker all over the US and even in a couple of foreign countries. But no speech engagements for 2012 or anything else.

Maybe he decided to take some time off to get over the second divorce or something. He can certainy afford to do something like that.

Meanwhile, the cost of my letter to him shot up to $100 plus whatever a postage stamp costs these days. While I was distracted trying to get the right wording and tone to my epistle, Wyn took the opportunity to explore my closet where to his delight he discovered my good fur lined winter snow boots. I saved for those damn things for months and Wyn completely destroyed one of them in the space of a half hour.

At this point, E. BETTER respond to my note!
two words:

Dog-skin mukluks.

Wyn-nah!