View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #12
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

It's wonderful that you're starting something. The only tip I have is to print the schedule out, so it's right there in front of you rather than you taking time to look at it. Pull the sheet out and get to work....that's how I prevent procrastination. Second, be familiar with the workout moves if you're not familiar with them. If you are following his diet plan, I guarantee that you WILL lose weight and fat. Remember not to eat any pasta or bread. If you really crave some carbs that's not veggies (yes, those are considered as carbs), try brown rice.

As for the workout, I think it's okay to do wall push-ups for now if you're really out of shape. However, do graduate to the knee push-up, and from there, do the regular push-ups. Remember, no more than a week of wall push-ups.

Razz, good luck! Put on some music and work it! You know what would make you more accountable? Posting pics up, hihi. I just started Jillian Michaels' Extreme Shed and Shred. It's supposed to be a 30 day program too. You and me, Razz, we can do this!
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote