View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #1692
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Now, a benefactor is interested in promoting this Tip Mug project and here's the deal.

From as of now, until 11:59pm Saturday a "matching grant" will double any donation, until there have been $300 of donations to match.

Iit should be pointed out that there has already been another large donation before matching, but we wanted to start this as of now. It will probably ensure that we can get two quality servers without a lot of mileage, and ensure that the Cellar is in really good shape as we move ahead.

Tip mug donations are anonymous because we really don't want to make anyone feel bad if they can't afford to give. Whether they give, or don't for ANY reason, I hope people feel equal on the Cellar.

I will also say that if there is enough money for us to get a decent amount of disk space, I will be looking to create an image hosting system for Dwellars, as a way of saying thanks yet one more time.

I will point to the eBay sale pages once the servers are bought, so you can see what the donations have brought us.

*phew*

This has been a rough day, and by the way, making it all that much tougher is having to schedule people coming through my house to see if they want to buy it. There were two people today! And I can't be here when the house is being shown!
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote