View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #8228
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

BigV-- groceries are my number one expense. I have been trying to eat beans, rice and corn/salsa mixture and skip meat but I MISS MEAT! Protein fills you UP and the beans/rice thing only makes me swell up and then feel hungry in half an hour. It's ridiculous how much money one person can spend at the grocery. Add up stuff like TP, cleanser, shampoo, and animal stuff and you're at 100.00 easily. It's teh sucketh. and it's only going to get worse with the drought. the farmers here say Isaac HURT them rather than helped them. I'm getting a new storm door and I am prepared to go to food banks when I have to pay for it. (Old Storm door is original wood from 1957 and has dry rot and been thru two major storms and no longer shuts. Must have a new one - not a luxury deal at all. The storms coming thru Ohio are getting really nasty and I have to have a new one. During last storm, the plastic in the "glass" section of the door cracked in four places).

PM me for my addy to google my house and see storm door from '57!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote