View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #43
JBKlyde
Banned

If I gave you a revolver with one bullet in it, there is a 1 in 6 chance you would blow your brains out with it on the first pull. If there were 2 bullets in it a 2 in 6 chance, if 3 a 3 in 6 chance, if 4 a 4 in 6 chance, if 5 then 5 in 6, if 6 Boom your dead. IF I gave you this revolver and you promised not to ever use it except in-case of emergency and we agreed you'd keep it out of the way of children then hey I don't have a problem with you having the gun. So one day I find you out in the back yard shooting at cans. Then I see the can has the star of David on it. ANd I say hey why do they have the star of David on it?? And you say I just don't like David, and I say why and you say because he is my arch enemy. Then we go in to your house and there are paintings of swastikas and I discover you really hate David. And when I try to stand up for Dave you start burning the American flag. Then they tell me you are going to Kill David and his family because he believes in Jesus Christ. Then I realize you are a madman with my gun. Now I want my Gun back and you say no. So I wrestle you to the ground to get my gun back and you get shot in the head. Now your friends get mad and say I murdered you and you take me to court. Who's fault is your death Mine or Yours?? Don't ask me because I don't own a Gun.

Last edited by JBKlyde; 10-15-2012 at 12:22 AM.
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote