Thread: Schizophrenia
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #14
Ibby
erika

for posterity's sake i'm gonna quote the post here so it doesnt disappear when craigslist takes the post down...
Quote:
I am looking for someone who is an expert on brain/computer interface chips and micro-electrodes. Must have a background in neuroscience and be aware of the latest cutting edge research and applications of these devices. I am asking to spend one hour with you for coffee while I ask you a number of questions about this field. You should know things like:

Where in the body would these have to be placed in order to have full control over a human and all their neurons and vision and hearing?
Could there be some way they can evade detection from a CT scan or MRI? If so, how?
What type of surgical procedure would be required to put these into a person's body or take them out? Is it something that can be done through the nose or ears with minimal invasive incisions?
Could a set of electrodes placed to connect with the aural nerve discern content of a person's thought by "hearing" the short phrases we say to ourselves in our inner dialogue?
How far advanced is the CIA's use of this technology likely to be given the applications of these devices that are not covert and known publicly?

I will ask you these questions along with a number of other questions in a one hour chat over coffee. I will pay you $50 for the hour.

It would help also if you can read a brain MRI film, or know somebody who can.

Must be able to think creatively and extrapolate what is known about how these devices can work, to what their capabilities might be in 5 years (or 5 years worth of advanced behind the scenes closed-door research.)

Please briefly answer parts of the above questions to demonstrate your knowledge of these devices before we meet.