View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #113
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
You may need a different PCP or Surgeon.

Moderate is meaningless, how many cm? Even that isn't fool proof, Mine was only supposed to be something like 2cm partial tear from the MRI, when the doc got in there via arthro, he saw that it was essentially fully torn with only a tiny shred of tissue connected and a lot of scar tissue. What he thought would be 45 minutes was almost three hours.

Mr. C should go to his doc and say, "Listen. I'm in pain and every time I need to do X it hurts. And when I do Y, it hurts. And if I do Z, it hurts." Never say, "I can't do such and such." Say that you can, but emphasize that it fucking hurts.

Problem with RC injuries is the longer you wait to deal with them the chances of full recovery diminish.

Shoulders are a crazy ass solution to an engineering problem and there's not much to do to improve their architecture. PT 3x a week and at home might help strengthen and stabilize the shoulder but those tendons don't re-attach themselves.

Shoulders. Ask for them by name.
^whs^